HP Agilent Keysight 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer
|Low end frequency limit||25.60 kHz|
|High end frequency limit||102.40 kHz|
|Resolution Bandwidth Min.||100 Hz|
|Resolution Bandwidth Max.||--|
The Agilent 35670A is a versatile FFT analyzer with built in source for general spectrum and network analysis, and for octave, order, and correlation analysis. Rugged and portable, it is ideal for field work, yet it has the performance and functionality required for demanding R&D applications.
The built in source with optional analysis features optimize the instrument for analyzing and troubleshooting noise, vibration and acoustic problems, evaluating and solving rotating machinery problems, and characterizing control systems parameters.
- 102.4 kHz at 1 channel, 51.2 kHz at 2 channel, 25.6 kHz at 4 channel
- 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1600 lines of resolution
- 90 dB dynamic range, 130 dB in swept-sine mode
- Source: Random, Burst random, Periodic chirp, Burst chirp, Pink noise, Sine, Arbitrary waveform
- Measurements: Linear, Cross, and Power Spectrum, Power Spectral Density, Frequency Response, Coherence, THD, harmonic power, Time Waveform, Auto-correlation, Cross-Correlation, Histogram, PDF, CDF
- Octave analysis with triggered waterfall display
- Tachometer input and order tracking with orbit diagram
- Built-in 3.5-inch floppy disk