HP AGILENT Keysight 8753C WITH OPTION 006 (6Ghz)
Agilent / Hewlett Packard 8753C Opts: 006
The 8753C Color Network Analyzer provides excellent RF network measurements
for the lab and production test areas. The integrated synthesized source
provides 0.100 mW of output power, 1Hz frequency resolution, and linear, log, list, power,
and CW sweep types. Three tuned, 300kHz to 3GHz receivers allow versatile independent
power measurements or simultaneous ratio measurements over a 100 dB dynamic range.
The instrument has a 0.05 dB dynamic accuracy over a 40 dB range.
It can also be used for swept harmonic measurements and time domain analysis.
The 8753C features a crisp, color display.
- Built-in S-parameter test set for complete forward and reverse measurements, allowing you to completely characterize your component with a single connection
- Superb accuracy, with the most comprehensive calibration available
- Optional time domain and swept harmonic measurements
- Mixer testing with frequency offset capability
- Optional step attenuator for extended source output power range
- Pass/fail testing, interpolative error correction, test sequencing, and user-defined test frequencies to enhance productivity
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics