HP Agilent Keysight 4278A 1 kHz - 1 MHz capacitance meter
The 4278A 1 kHz/1 MHz capacitance meter is a high-speed, highly reliable, precision test instrument aimed at incoming/outgoing capacitor inspection applications on the production line and in quality control. The 4278A will improve test efficiency by performing comparative measurements of low to medium value capacitors (up to 200 µF - a range that covers most ceramic and film capacitors). The standard measurement frequencies and oscillator output level of the 4278A are 1 kHz/1 MHz and from 0.1 V to 1 V in 0.1 V steps, respectively.
The built-in comparator function of the 4278A gives you the ability to sort parts into ten bins. A high-speed HP-IB interface and an optional handler interface are available for combining the 4278A with an automatic handler and an external computer, to build a total solution for automatic testing and data acquisition and analysis.
- Test frequency: 1 kHz, 1 MHz
- Measurement speed: 6.5 ms/10 ms/21 ms
- Measurement parameters: C-D, Q, ESR, G
- C measurement range: 0.001 pF - 200 microF; 0.00001 pF - 2663 pF
- C-D measurement accuracy: 0.07%, 0.0005 (1 kHz, 21ms);.0.5%, 0.0002 (1 MHz, 21 ms)
- High resolution: 6 digit, D:0.00001
- Intelligent built-in comparator: 10-bin sorting