HP Agilent Keysight 3499A Switch/Control System
The Agilent HP 3499A Switch/Control System is a High speed, High density, Switching System for electronic/Optical Signals in ATE applications.
Ideal for mid-sized systems, the Agilent 3499A switch/control mainframe can accommodate up to five plug-in modules, routing up to 200 channels in a test system. With various switch modules, it can scan at rates up to 350 channels per second, or open/close 200 channels in less than 0.1 second. The 3499A is compact, requiring only 2U height in a full rack width mainframe unit.
Like the other two mainframes, it has a concise user interface that is extremely useful for manual operation on the manufacturing floor or in desktop applications. High-performance switching modules, multi-function modules, built-in relay cycle counters, and easy interconnections all contribute to a switching solution you can trust.
- Slot Capacity: 5 slots
- 3499A/B mainframe with controller board 1.0 (Firmware REV 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0): Capable of storing 10 instrument setups and 10 errors in SCPI mode or 40 instrument setups and one error in 3488A mode
- 3499A/B/C mainframe with Controller board 2.0 (Firmware REV 4.0 or later): Capable of storing 50 instrument setups and 10 errors in SCPI mode or 40 instrument setups and one error in 3488A mode
- Relay Setting Time Automatically selected by the mainframe for each module
- Trigger Source External trigger (real panel Mini-DIN connector); GPIB bus (GET,*TRG) or RS-232 (*TRG)
- External Trigger Trigger pulse width: >2 μs; External trigger delay: <2 ms
- Built-in 4 digital I/O Input TTL compatible;Vo (L): <0.8 V @ Io = -100 mA; Vo (H): >2.4 V @ Io = 1 mA; Vout (H) ≤42 V
- Scan Speed 350 chars/sec (equipped with N2266A)
- Digital I/O Block Transfer Rate: 20 Kbytes/sec (long word)
- Intuitive self-guiding front panel interface
- 2U rack height, full rack width
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces