HP Agilent Keysight MEASURING RECEIVER, 150 KHZ - 1300 MHZ
The Agilent 8902A measuring receiver delivers the accuracy and resolution of a high performance power meter at frequencies from 150 kHz to 1.3 GHz (50 MHz to 26.5 GHz with the Agilent 11793A microwave converter) and levels from +30 dBm to -127 dBm. It accurately measures AM, FM and M, including residuals and incidentals, with a single keystroke. The Agilent 8902A measuring receiver, with the Agilent 11793A, counts RF signals to 26.5 GHz with 10 Hz resolution and excellent long-term frequency stability. The 8902A measuring receiver with Option 050 offers increased power measurement accuracy. This option specifies Tuned RF Level on the 8902A measuring receiver to an accuracy of ±(0.015 dB + 0.005 dB/10 dB step).
- RF power: digital power meter accuracy
- Tuned RF level: 0 to -127 dBm dynamic range
- Carrier noise: AM and phase noise measurements to -140 dBc/Hz
- AM and FM: 1% accuracy; Phi-M:3% accuracy
- RF frequency: 1 Hz resolution
- Audio: level, frequency, and distortion