Tektronix 370 Curve Tracer
Features & Benefits
- High Precision Measurements of Semiconductor Devices
- Up to 2000 Volts or 10 Amp Sourcing
- Up to 220 Watts
- 1 Nanoamp Measurement Resolution
- Down to 2 Millivolt Measurement Resolution
- Waveform Comparison
- Envelope Display
- Waveform Averaging
- Dot Cursor
- Kelvin Sense Measurements
- Fully Programmable
- 3.5Inch MS DOSCompatible Disk Storage to Save and Recall Setups
- Manual or Automated High Resolution DC
- Parametric Characterization of Semiconductors
- Incoming Inspection
- Manufacturing Test
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
- Data Sheet Generation
- Component Matching
- Failure Analysis
370A Programmable Curve Tracer
The 370A, the world standard for high resolution curve tracers is used in a wide variety of applications. The 370A performs DC parametric characterization of transistors, thyristors, diodes, SCRs, MOSFETs, optoelectronic components, solar cells, solid state displays and other semiconductor devices.
In the R&D lab, it is used for characterization of new designs, extraction of SPICE parameters, failure analysis and data sheet generation.
In manufacturing test, the 370A is used to verify device quality and process monitoring.
The 370A is used for incoming inspection to verify device performance, perform failure analysis and to match components.