HP Agilent Keysight 33320G attenuator dc-4ghz 11db in 1db steps, SMA connectors
The Agilent HP 33320G is a programmable step attenuator that can be installed in the E1370A switch/step attenuator driver VXI module. The 33320G attentuator provides broadband accuracy, high repeatability over a long life, and rapid switching flexibility.
The 33320G was available as an OEM equivalent to the standard 8494G model. The 8494G is furnished with a base, the 33320G is not.
- Frequency range: DC - 4 GHz
- Attenuation: 0-11
- Attenuation step size: 1 dB
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5 to 4 GHz
- Standard connector: SMA female