HP Agilent Keysight 8494A Variable Attenuator DC-4GHz, 0-11dB, 1dB Steps.
The Agilent 8494A, dc to 4 GHz manual step attenuator, offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long-life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option 890. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Agilent 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Agilent 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
- Frequency Range: dc to 4 GHz
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5
- Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB maximum
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)