HP Agilent Keysight 8495H Programmable Step Attenuator (opt. 002)
The Agilent 8495H dc to 18 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option 890. A maximum switching time of 20 ms (including contact settling) speeds automatic testing. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Agilent 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Agilent 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
- Frequency range: dc to 18 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.07 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.35 to 8 GHz, 1.5 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 18 GHz
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB maximum
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)